Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.648 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 37,541 Dinar (GH₵1,464) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)