Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.568 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 361,464 Dinar (€2,590) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)