Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.580 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 325,378 Dinar (€2,348) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)