Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.067 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,431 Dinar (€3,270) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)