Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.002 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,115 Dinar (€3,008) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)