Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 794,165 Dinar ($6,706) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 668,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)