Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34672 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,397 Dinar (9,797 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)