Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31208 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,208 Dinar (16,687 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)