Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.460 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,504 Dinar (GH₵43,071) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)