Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.128 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,749,191 Dinar (GH₵109,408) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)