Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,151 Dinar (¥475,945) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)