Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,084 Dinar (¥457,701) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)