Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.166 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 47,926 Dinar (RM1,904) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)