Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.893 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,809 Dinar (124,261 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 424,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)