Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.580 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,319 Dinar (124,383 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)