Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 359,838 Dinar (100,638 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)