Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.826 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,466 Dinar (﷼ 13,996) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)