Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.348 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,802 Dinar (﷼ 14,236) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)