Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.603 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 309,627 Dinar (﷼ 9,797) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)