Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.120 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 209,852 Dinar (﷼ 7,206) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)