Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,584 Dinar (﷼ 19,655,136) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)