Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 80,998 Dinar (﷼ 29,837,036) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)