Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 74,346 Dinar (﷼ 22,356,920) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)