Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.237 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 269,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 267,679 Dinar (8,569 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)