Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.471 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 529,543 Dinar (30,310元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)