Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10555 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 319,303 Dinar (₩3,025,023) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)