Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10453 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 299,693 Dinar (₩2,867,091) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)