Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10543 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 282,093 Dinar (₩2,675,595) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 227,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)