Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09471 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,298 Dinar (₩5,377,297) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)