Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09699 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 233,497 Dinar (₩2,407,386) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)