Cost of living in Surat, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.751 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,189 Dinar (₨34,946) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)