Cost of living in Surat, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.649 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 76,923 Dinar (₨46,637) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)