Cost of living in Surat, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.666 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,235 Dinar (₨43,946) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)