Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,824 Dinar (Rp 6,093,817) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)