Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00826 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,153 Dinar (Rp 8,859,256) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)