Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00822 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 131,372 Dinar (Rp 15,979,598) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)