Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00837 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 239,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 229,800 Dinar (Rp 27,454,518) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)