Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.869 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,351 Dinar (E£ 741) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)