Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.206 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,342 Dinar (E£ 861) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)