Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.461 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,364 Dinar (E£ 1,140) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)