Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.637 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 79,676 Dinar (E£ 12,004) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)