Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.019 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,150 Dinar ($b4,567) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)