Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,906 Dinar (57,653 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)