Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.396 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 843,680 Dinar (€6,009) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 611,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)