Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 662,695 Dinar (€5,456) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)