Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.023 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 292,659 Dinar (20,870 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)