Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.167 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,304 Dinar (88,347 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 762,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)