Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.869 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,150,459 Dinar (kr 82,951) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 725,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)