Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.508 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,182,652 Dinar (kr 81,518) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)