Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.669 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 89,961 Dinar (1,508 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)