Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.327 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 90,955 Dinar (1,483 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)