Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.827 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,533 Dinar (EC$9,207) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)