Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.177 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,190 Dinar (EC$10,060) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)