Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.111 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,735 Dinar (EC$9,564) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)