Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.415 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,936 Dinar (EC$11,377) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)