Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.420 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 384,345 Dinar ($3,545) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (39 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)