Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.030 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,078 Dinar (25,208 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)