Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.173 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 261,786 Dinar (14,405 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 231,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)