Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.783 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 270,405 Dinar (14,396 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 233,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)