Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.852 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 274,057 Dinar (15,352 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 241,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)