Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.165 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 710,385 Dinar (£4,608) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 569,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)