Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41573 DZD / HUF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 203,677 Dinar (489,924 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)