Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 80,190 Dinar (₨48,713) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)