Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31923 DZD / NGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,379 Dinar (19,981 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)