Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.010 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 379,274 Dinar (6,217 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)