Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.587 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,819 Dinar (808 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)