Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.173 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 123,503 Dinar (6,796 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)