Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.484 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 139,844 Dinar (7,566 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)