Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.957 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 125,314 Dinar (6,610 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)