Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.976 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 140,282 Dinar (70,984 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)