Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 136,940 Dinar (65,058 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)