Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.116 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 532,539 Dinar (43,955 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (34 minutes ago)