Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.103 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 698,950 Dinar (53,342 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)