Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03604 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 98,395 Dinar (COL$2,730,315) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)