Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.308 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 87% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 876,097 Dinar (kr53,722) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)