Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.898 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 728,327 Dinar (kr45,813) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)