Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.793 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 46,156 Dinar (₨25,744) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)