Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.917 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 72,776 Dinar (RM2,517) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)