Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,713 Dinar (₨54,830) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)