Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34946 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 91,582 Dinar (262,068 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)