Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 705,760 Dinar (¥661,825) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 424,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)