Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 707,227 Dinar (¥675,949) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 434,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (35 minutes ago)