Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 270,231 Dinar (﷼ 96,029,575) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)