Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.117 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,734 Dinar (元4,732) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)