Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.802 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 93,076 Dinar (元5,228) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)