Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.056 DZD / AED
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,730 Dinar (Dirham 15,576) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 431,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)