Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.925 DZD / AED
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,830 Dinar (Dirham 11,891) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)