Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.743 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 163,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 137,878 Dinar (3,082 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)