Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,168 Dinar (€3,053) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)