Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.407 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,486 Dinar (€2,667) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)