Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.568 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,899 Dinar (€2,887) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)