Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.821 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,931 Dinar (€3,063) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)