Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.111 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 93,142 Dinar (8,383 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)